20120312

Weak Ends

















Wearing my gift from Floriana of Shampalove! This shredded bandeau dress is made by De Vi Lish himself; made super long, it flowed way past my feet [made to be cut down to size where you like it] like some dark mermaid. Layered over a bandeau and some bike shorts with a silk sheer a dear friend made with losta love, way back when to keep things modest. Also wearing a perfect little quartz necklace wearing I got in the mail from Adri. She also made me one of her laser cut cross earrings. So stoked!

Those who have me on twitter or instragram, I'm sure you're away of my current obsession with Gregg Araki's work (Doom Generation is my all time favorite), just can't get enough and I LOVE the fact that he include Slowdive all his films, maybe that's why... anyway what are some more obscure directors you are madly in love with that I should check out?